Simstyle 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2010-2011 Standings!
Im Leaving the Leage EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm by GreenLimitedL
AFC EAST

Im Leaving the Leage Logo_210
ILoveTomBrady [6-2]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_111
Merricklegutki [4-4]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_312
renos i finest [4-4]
Im Leaving the Leage Jets1010
KING4949 [4-5]

AFC NORTH
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_212
XMR No SoulX [7-1]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_211
Rob932 [5-3]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_214
ELiiTE SWFT [3-5]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_510
OPEN [2-6]

AFC SOUTH
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_313
Xx 2 PRETTII xX [9-0]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_112
COLTS and BOLTS [3-5]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_113
Koda96 [2-6]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_315
OPEN [0-8]

AFC WEST
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_810
xl iM CracK lx [7-1]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_410
nolabeast504 [6-2]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_910
rubcuell [3-5]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_215
DigitalDirty [3-5]

NFC EAST
Im Leaving the Leage Giants10
Ritt31 [6-2]
Im Leaving the Leage Boys1010
dsmpacttsi [5-3]
Im Leaving the Leage Eagles10
GreenLimitedL [2-6]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_216
OPEN [2-7]

NFC NORTH
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_217
OPEN [6-2]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_316
HERCULES [5-3]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_114
Whittington49 [3-5]
Im Leaving the Leage Bears110
hotshotnate2 [3-5]

NFC SOUTH
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_219
Antierror [5-3]
Im Leaving the Leage Falcon10
mtr14 [3-5]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_218
captain wiggler [3-5]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_610
wuhaboy [3-5]

NFC WEST
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_221
Dmaki2244 [7-2]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_710
urahorriblgamer [4-4]
Im Leaving the Leage 49ers110
OPEN [4-4]
Im Leaving the Leage Logo_220
AntTheChef [1-7]

Comments: 0
2009-2010 Standings
Keywords
2011 2010

Im Leaving the Leage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xsayarsa II

Xsayarsa II

Im Leaving the Leage Empty
PostSubject: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:39 am

its too much drama going on around here. Apparently there are two different sets of rules. good luck with your league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:57 am

??? ok?
Back to top Go down
Xsayarsa II

Xsayarsa II

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:00 am

every league im in with this guy Green its always some junk he quits on people yet he still stays in leagues. if i quit on someone then i would be gone. I am not beat man Ncaa be out n a couple months Madden will be out in 3 too much BS. So no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
GreenLimitedL
Admin
GreenLimitedL

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Xsayarsa II wrote:
every league im in with this guy Green its always some junk he quits on people yet he still stays in leagues. if i quit on someone then i would be gone. I am not beat man Ncaa be out n a couple months Madden will be out in 3 too much BS. So no hard feelings.
Dude idc if u quit u wanted my team im not retarded i seen u say it in the chat ur just mad cause ur team sucks u just making some dumb ass excuses..
Back to top Go down
https://simstyle2010.forumotion.com
Xsayarsa II

Xsayarsa II

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:18 pm

my point exactly see what im talking about nobody was talking about your team. that was in a totally different league....lol It was in dsmpacttsi league and i had the eagles...lol SMH
Back to top Go down
dsmpacttsi

dsmpacttsi

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm

GreenLimitedL wrote:
Xsayarsa II wrote:
Dude idc if u quit u wanted my team im not retarded i seen u say it in the chat ur just mad cause ur team sucks u just making some dumb ass excuses..

LOL no green everything he said is true, everyone knows it.
Back to top Go down
dsmpacttsi

dsmpacttsi

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:25 pm

and everything xsay said is right too btw, he was in my league and left then i gave someone else the eagles and when he came back he wanted them because he drafted his favorite rookie to the team, so nice try now stfu.
Back to top Go down
Antierror

Antierror

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

GreenLimitedL wrote:
Xsayarsa II wrote:

Green.. My Team is Lawrence Taylor and yours like a sixteen year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Merricklegutki

Merricklegutki

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Antierror wrote:
GreenLimitedL wrote:
Xsayarsa II wrote:

Green.. My Team is Lawrence Taylor and yours like a sixteen year old girl.

*Cough* Rape!! *Cough*
Back to top Go down
GreenLimitedL
Admin
GreenLimitedL

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Xsayarsa II wrote:
my point exactly see what im talking about nobody was talking about your team. that was in a totally different league....lol It was in dsmpacttsi league and i had the eagles...lol SMH
DUde im not retarded u even said it before the draft and DSM wasnt in the chat room u were in this league and u said kick Green so i can get the Eagles im not fucking retarded
Back to top Go down
https://simstyle2010.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Ok Enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving the Leage   Im Leaving the Leage Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Leaving the Leage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simstyle 2010 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: