Simstyle 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2010-2011 Standings!
Is this cheese? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm by GreenLimitedL
AFC EAST

Is this cheese? Logo_210
ILoveTomBrady [6-2]
Is this cheese? Logo_111
Merricklegutki [4-4]
Is this cheese? Logo_312
renos i finest [4-4]
Is this cheese? Jets1010
KING4949 [4-5]

AFC NORTH
Is this cheese? Logo_212
XMR No SoulX [7-1]
Is this cheese? Logo_211
Rob932 [5-3]
Is this cheese? Logo_214
ELiiTE SWFT [3-5]
Is this cheese? Logo_510
OPEN [2-6]

AFC SOUTH
Is this cheese? Logo_313
Xx 2 PRETTII xX [9-0]
Is this cheese? Logo_112
COLTS and BOLTS [3-5]
Is this cheese? Logo_113
Koda96 [2-6]
Is this cheese? Logo_315
OPEN [0-8]

AFC WEST
Is this cheese? Logo_810
xl iM CracK lx [7-1]
Is this cheese? Logo_410
nolabeast504 [6-2]
Is this cheese? Logo_910
rubcuell [3-5]
Is this cheese? Logo_215
DigitalDirty [3-5]

NFC EAST
Is this cheese? Giants10
Ritt31 [6-2]
Is this cheese? Boys1010
dsmpacttsi [5-3]
Is this cheese? Eagles10
GreenLimitedL [2-6]
Is this cheese? Logo_216
OPEN [2-7]

NFC NORTH
Is this cheese? Logo_217
OPEN [6-2]
Is this cheese? Logo_316
HERCULES [5-3]
Is this cheese? Logo_114
Whittington49 [3-5]
Is this cheese? Bears110
hotshotnate2 [3-5]

NFC SOUTH
Is this cheese? Logo_219
Antierror [5-3]
Is this cheese? Falcon10
mtr14 [3-5]
Is this cheese? Logo_218
captain wiggler [3-5]
Is this cheese? Logo_610
wuhaboy [3-5]

NFC WEST
Is this cheese? Logo_221
Dmaki2244 [7-2]
Is this cheese? Logo_710
urahorriblgamer [4-4]
Is this cheese? 49ers110
OPEN [4-4]
Is this cheese? Logo_220
AntTheChef [1-7]

Comments: 0
2009-2010 Standings
Keywords
2011 2010

Is this cheese?

Go down 
+4
ILoveTomBrady
Antierror
nolabeast504
TheBonger23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBonger23

TheBonger23

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:49 am

User control bringing a FS into the box pre snap every play? i mean yes the a safety does play in the box occasionally in the nfl but almost always its the ss and never every play. Also user control moving defenders around, switching and moving multiple guys per play alot of time.
Back to top Go down
nolabeast504

nolabeast504

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:01 am

Is this cheese putting a fast HB Mccoy 93 at FB and running slant routes to the outside???
Or putting Mccoy as the 4th WR in 5WR set and running quick slants? When has Mccoy played WR or FB on Sundays????? Dude manually moved Williams on the line and I didnt even trip. But when u lose, it easy to pick out any little thing and call cheese. Especially when u depend on the computer to help u and u dont attempt to make many user plays. You were up 21-7 at halftime theres no way I cheesed u to win. Blame yourself not cheese for losing.

And that FS u claim is "in the box", is a coverage S. I never blitzed him, did I nano you???? Where is the cheese???? I manually played safety to manually defend ur abuse of quick slants across the middle. Thats why u didnt score in the second half.
Back to top Go down
TheBonger23

TheBonger23

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:41 am

did you call a run play other than a toss the entire 2nd half? is so it couldnt have be more the one or two, and you threw to the flats way more then me so how does playing mccoy at FB matter? I nominate you for "most ironic xbox live user name of the year".
Back to top Go down
Antierror

Antierror

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:03 am

truly dont have issue with either if what you guys did other than mccoy at FB (outside of shotgun formations)
Back to top Go down
nolabeast504

nolabeast504

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:33 am

Antierror wrote:
truly dont have issue with either if what you guys did other than mccoy at FB (outside of shotgun formations)

Thank you, it was out of strong formation or weak to be exact and dude was passsing out of it lol. My DBs was all over that shyt dude couldnt score lol. FB Flats and he has the nerve to complain. Bitterness is a weak trait lay off the bong dude u are not the type of person who can handle it bonger23 lol. Take ur loss straight up dude, I know it hurts to blow a 21-7 lead but its madden ............. it happens.
Back to top Go down
ILoveTomBrady

ILoveTomBrady

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:25 am

I thought you were talking about me at first bonger. I usually move my FS closer to the LOS to help with run then back off when its a pass. In my view that is no where close to true cheese. I think that moving multiple defenders around pre snap into a formation that looks nothing to what its supposed to look like, just to create a better pass rush is a little cheese. But if you do it to cover a WR that seems to be uncovered with any zone coverage then its just good skill to realize the dumbass cpu is not doing its job and you gotta do it yourself. In our game idk what the hell was going on, almost everytime i manually used my DE your OL barely tried to block.
Back to top Go down
mrodgers

mrodgers

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:39 am

Definitely not cheese. If this is supposed to be like a real football it is, coverages change all the time. Look at the way most safeties play in the NFL, Bob Sanders always comes close on plays to stop the run and under cut the short throw.
Back to top Go down
dsmpacttsi

dsmpacttsi

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:02 am

with all the cheese that goes on i cant believe people take the time to post stupid shit like this. take the loss.
Back to top Go down
TheBonger23

TheBonger23

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:33 am

well imo if you do you same thing everytime no matter what that is cheese or non sim. So bringing the same safety into the box and doing the same thing with them every play maybe its not cheese but its certainly not fun.
Back to top Go down
TheBonger23

TheBonger23

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:37 am

and you keep talkin about the McCoy at FB to the flats but how many times did I run that? He had what 2 receptions. Weak, the shit i complained about you did over and over and over. Mix it up alittle would ya, seems that every other game i play in these leagues lately the game is running like 6 plays.
Back to top Go down
mrodgers

mrodgers

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Dude you clearly haven't played football in your life, you do what works for you no matter how many times you do that play throughout the game. Bringing a safety and using him in the box or for the pass is called a rover, he is supposed to follow the ball.
Back to top Go down
TheBonger23

TheBonger23

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:20 pm

dude you clearly dont know what Sim league means or havent read the rules.
Back to top Go down
DigitalDirty

DigitalDirty

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Personally I think playing Mccoy (or any crazy fast RB) at FB and bringing safeties up manually is crap. It's very easy to abuse this and both are money. Bringing a safety up helps tremendously against the run and it's very easy to get back in pass coverage, there's no drawback to doing it. I think there should be rules stating which players can play at what position and rules for who you can move on defense. Here's an example taken from the Hardcore Madden league.

K.) Defensive Player Movement.

a.) Defensive Lineman can not be moved manually period. You may move Defensive lineman with the preset shifts.

b.) Defensive Secondary can only be moved horizontally (left and right) manually, you can bring safeties and Corners to the line via the preset shifts, but not manually.

c.) Linebackers can move freely as long as you only control one at a time and do not nano blitz with them.

I think that's the best way to play. Let me know what you guys think of this. It should fix problems like this.
Back to top Go down
ILoveTomBrady

ILoveTomBrady

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Dirty wrote:
Personally I think playing Mccoy (or any crazy fast RB) at FB and bringing safeties up manually is crap. It's very easy to abuse this and both are money. Bringing a safety up helps tremendously against the run and it's very easy to get back in pass coverage, there's no drawback to doing it. I think there should be rules stating which players can play at what position and rules for who you can move on defense. Here's an example taken from the Hardcore Madden league.

K.) Defensive Player Movement.

a.) Defensive Lineman can not be moved manually period. You may move Defensive lineman with the preset shifts.

b.) Defensive Secondary can only be moved horizontally (left and right) manually, you can bring safeties and Corners to the line via the preset shifts, but not manually.

c.) Linebackers can move freely as long as you only control one at a time and do not nano blitz with them.

I think that's the best way to play. Let me know what you guys think of this. It should fix problems like this.

I'd love to play by these rules, I wouldn't mind playing by these rules but there is no way it can be obeyed because there are too many people where you need to move around a FS or D linemen just to have a chance to stop them. It will never work, especially in this league.
Back to top Go down
DigitalDirty

DigitalDirty

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:46 pm

I never move my FS or linemen. It's just the way I play now. Seems like the most fair way to play. The preset movements are more than ample to stop an offense.
Back to top Go down
Boywonda

Boywonda

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

I was wondering say a running back was running all over me, had like 200 yards at the half. When the second half starts would I be allowed to bring the safety in the box every play then to stop those big gains he would probably be getting?
Back to top Go down
dsmpacttsi

dsmpacttsi

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm

i havve been using my fs a little lately if people are running to th outside on me easily, i dont bring the safety up very far presnap, infact i usually back him up a little bit if i dont know which side there running too. Everyones always done it to me and it works alot so i do it now.
Back to top Go down
ILoveTomBrady

ILoveTomBrady

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:36 pm

dsmpacttsi wrote:
i havve been using my fs a little lately if people are running to th outside on me easily, i dont bring the safety up very far presnap, infact i usually back him up a little bit if i dont know which side there running too. Everyones always done it to me and it works alot so i do it now.

Yea, Meriweather is one of the main reasons to help me stop your run attack.
Back to top Go down
DigitalDirty

DigitalDirty

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

That's my point, it's extremely useful against the run but doesn't hurt your pass protection at all. I don't think it should be allowed. There are defensive plays and formations that are made to stop the run. That is what should be used, not moving the defense around. Plus the preset defensive movements should be plenty, and it's all SIM. Which is the most important part.
Back to top Go down
nolabeast504

nolabeast504

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:26 am

Dirty wrote:
That's my point, it's extremely useful against the run but doesn't hurt your pass protection at all. I don't think it should be allowed. There are defensive plays and formations that are made to stop the run. That is what should be used, not moving the defense around. Plus the preset defensive movements should be plenty, and it's all SIM. Which is the most important part.

In a perfect video game world, this world be true. But in EASports game world. Players dont automatically cover zones and man assignment they should cover. the S helps against the run hardly. Alotta missed takles happens, that the trade off. I cant say what beats it on the pass but its simple when u think about it.
Back to top Go down
dsmpacttsi

dsmpacttsi

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:37 am

playaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DigitalDirty

DigitalDirty

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Either way, I don't think it's SIM and there should be rules against it.
Back to top Go down
TheBonger23

TheBonger23

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:21 pm

i concur, dirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this cheese? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this cheese?   Is this cheese? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this cheese?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simstyle 2010 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: