Simstyle 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
2010-2011 Standings!
You know what I hate? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm by GreenLimitedL
AFC EAST

You know what I hate? Logo_210
ILoveTomBrady [6-2]
You know what I hate? Logo_111
Merricklegutki [4-4]
You know what I hate? Logo_312
renos i finest [4-4]
You know what I hate? Jets1010
KING4949 [4-5]

AFC NORTH
You know what I hate? Logo_212
XMR No SoulX [7-1]
You know what I hate? Logo_211
Rob932 [5-3]
You know what I hate? Logo_214
ELiiTE SWFT [3-5]
You know what I hate? Logo_510
OPEN [2-6]

AFC SOUTH
You know what I hate? Logo_313
Xx 2 PRETTII xX [9-0]
You know what I hate? Logo_112
COLTS and BOLTS [3-5]
You know what I hate? Logo_113
Koda96 [2-6]
You know what I hate? Logo_315
OPEN [0-8]

AFC WEST
You know what I hate? Logo_810
xl iM CracK lx [7-1]
You know what I hate? Logo_410
nolabeast504 [6-2]
You know what I hate? Logo_910
rubcuell [3-5]
You know what I hate? Logo_215
DigitalDirty [3-5]

NFC EAST
You know what I hate? Giants10
Ritt31 [6-2]
You know what I hate? Boys1010
dsmpacttsi [5-3]
You know what I hate? Eagles10
GreenLimitedL [2-6]
You know what I hate? Logo_216
OPEN [2-7]

NFC NORTH
You know what I hate? Logo_217
OPEN [6-2]
You know what I hate? Logo_316
HERCULES [5-3]
You know what I hate? Logo_114
Whittington49 [3-5]
You know what I hate? Bears110
hotshotnate2 [3-5]

NFC SOUTH
You know what I hate? Logo_219
Antierror [5-3]
You know what I hate? Falcon10
mtr14 [3-5]
You know what I hate? Logo_218
captain wiggler [3-5]
You know what I hate? Logo_610
wuhaboy [3-5]

NFC WEST
You know what I hate? Logo_221
Dmaki2244 [7-2]
You know what I hate? Logo_710
urahorriblgamer [4-4]
You know what I hate? 49ers110
OPEN [4-4]
You know what I hate? Logo_220
AntTheChef [1-7]

Comments: 0
2009-2010 Standings
Keywords
2010 2011

You know what I hate?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

You know what I hate? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:34 am

The same people bitching about everything. I lost a game, and I get a message "Do you really think moving your lineman like that is sim?"

First off I take control of the lineman DE. I click the DE ONE Click to the right then I click it back to the middle then I click 1 click to the left then back to the center. I do this over and over, It's a nervous twitch I do as I wait for the ball to be hiked. It dosn't give me an advantage and I get about 1-5 sacks a game,sometimes none and when I do get a sack they usually come from my CB's. This game I had 1 sack. Definitly it does not impact the game as "being sim" would be called. That dude had over 100 yards rushing and on screens 138 out of 224 yards.

I or anyone can complain about ANYTHING EVERY GAME. This could be something as small as moving a LB over to the strong side EVERY Play. This is not done in the pros and would not be sim.

How about when you throw 7/16 passes as screens?

How about rushing no one and dropping everyone into zone?

I lose some games, and in this league I've lost more than I have ever lost this early in a season. I have never complained and never will unless it's a total cheese way of losing. IT'S A VIDEO GAME; and no matter how sim you play it's NEVER Going to be the NFL. Maybe we shouldn't MOVE ANYONE presnap on D?!?!?!?!?!?! !

All I know is I am tired of a couple people in this league that whine about every god damn thing. These people know who they are. I know who they are, you know who they are. God damn it man grow the Fuck up. It's a god damn 360 game.

Anyone who plays against me knows I use like 30 plays on offense about 10-25 on D. I target EVERYONE on my offense, and I don't just run my money plays.I think the only player on my team with only 1 catch WAS MY RB. 1 Screen all game. I'm total sim and if clicking a lineman back and forth is an issue then you got problems buddy. Everyone can bitch about someones play every game.

Grow up people and don't act like lil bitches. In fact I would rather play against unsim players then someone that is going to pipe up about every small thing. Maybe instead of simstyle we should call this The League of Whiny Girls.

Sorry to bitch....It just gets on my nerves and taking a loss and seeing that comment just fired me up.
Back to top Go down
xmrnosoulx

xmrnosoulx

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:36 am

I dont see a problem with moving linemen, especially into coverage. A lot of guys that swear that they are 100% sim have money plays where guys run right into an area that they know the A.I. will not react to, thats one of the best times to drop a lineman back. I got no problem with people playing how they want, just as long as they follow the rules that the mods posted. I feel you with the complaining. I had a guy complain on me for moving my linemen into postion to cover a half back curl that was always open. Yet he kept moving people on FG block presnap. I dont know, its none of my business, but hopefully people only complain when the league rules are violated.
Back to top Go down
nolabeast504

nolabeast504

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:00 am

Alotta kats are sore losers. Long as a player dont repeaditly nano me, i aint tripping. I played u, i dont remember u moving a lineman to nano blitz so i dont see a problem with it. Dude was a sore loser, I def hate when people cant take ther L and keep it moving. Unless u cheated, which u didnt, there should be no reason to cry.
Back to top Go down
DigitalDirty

DigitalDirty

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Haha, relax dude. It just struck me as odd. I didn't know if you were trying to trick the AI or what. I wasn't bitching, it was a serious question. I've never seen anyone move their linemen like that before so I asked about it. If you don't think it's a problem you shouldn't get so defensive over it. You made a huge post about you hating people that bitch... but what were you doing the entire post?

You're right, it is just a game. RELAX!
Back to top Go down
dsmpacttsi

dsmpacttsi

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:55 pm

yea ive never seen anyone do what u do either but i dont see a problem with it honestly. 2pretti complained to me about jumping a little early on the snap i kinda get twitchy too and go early trying to time the snap. especially when people do audibles and stuff. i dont lunge forward more than 6 inches or so and i dont go side to side like u. I know the AI isnt perfect or anything but ive never seen an advantage with it, not even when u did what u do against me but after that i did start trying to cut back but its just something ive always done so its hard lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Dirty your right on. I definitly overreacted. I apologize. I've just never lost a game and had someone question if I was playing sim. Kinda felt like a slap in the face after a hard fought loss. That and the wife busted my chops this morning which put me in a bad mood. No big deal, I'll try to cut back on the twitch moving but as you saw it dosn't effect the game in fact it actuially prolly makes me weak against the run and on screens. It's just a twitch I use so I don't go offsides.
Back to top Go down
DigitalDirty

DigitalDirty

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:38 pm

All is forgiven. Good luck the rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what I hate?   You know what I hate? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what I hate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simstyle 2010 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: